BROOKS GOLF CLUB MEMBERSHIP
MORE THAN A MEMBERSHIP
If you are looking for the best golf membership value in the Brooks and surrounding area boasting a championship course with a great atmosphere you have come to the right place!
Imagine the ease and convenience of playing Golf whenever you want. Whether its a quick nine after work, a relaxing round on a warm sunny morning, or playing in one of our many exciting leagues or club events, the Brooks Golf Club offers this and much more. Our top priority is to make sure we are held in high regard as one of the top conditioned semi-private courses in Southern Alberta. Our goal is to provide a venue for you and your family to call home, and to be appreciated, respected, and valued as a member of our Club.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
As a member of the Brooks Golf Club there are a few perks you should be aware of:
- All Members have the right to vote in matters pertaining to the Club.
- All Memberships include complimentary range use throughout the season.
- Members are given PREFERRED booking tee times seven days in advance. Non members have only 3 days in advance booking.
- Membership includes access to the Golf Canada Handicap Network as well as membership cards to Golf Canada and Alberta Golf.
- Members have the opportunity to charge food, beverages, cart rentals and guest green fee(s), as well as all pro shop merchandise to their club account (with a valid credit card on file.)
- Members have the opportunity to take part in the Men’s and Ladies Leagues, Junior Programs, Club Championships and other tournament events at the discounted members rate.
- Members who have privately owned power carts pay a yearly Trail Fee & can park in the outside compound at no extra charge.
- All members will automatically be enrolled in our Awards program where 2% of all purchases (excluding membership items) will be given back as a credit to spend at the facility.
- Members are able to take advantage of the Member Referral Program where a cash credit is awarded for bringing in new members.